Design and Consulting
We help people take their farms, gardens, and homesteads to the next level of diversity, productivity, resilience, and ecological functioning.
We can help you:
- Assess your site – soils, vegetation, biome, past and current land-uses, and infrastructure.
- Determine appropriate practices for your farm from the permaculture, agroforestry, and holistic management playbook including alleycropping, silvopasture, keyline, mob grazing, multi-species grazing, tree crops, and value-add.
- Drought-proof your land through the design, layout, and installation of a keyline system to slow, spread, and sink rain and run-off so that all the water that enters your farm, stays there.
- Perennialize your land through the design, layout, and installation of diverse perennial crops including all kinds of fruits, nuts, berries, vines, and many, many others
- Develop a Grazing Plan to make sure your animals are working to help improve your farm’s soils, water, and vegetation.
- Turn your farm into an ecosystem that builds soil, sequesters CO2, cleans water, and enhances biodiversity.
Email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a phone call or site visit.